- Overview of leveraged and non-leveraged ESOP transactions
- Transfers of 401(k) assets by employees to purchase shares of bank stock in the ESOP
- Use of an ESOP to raise capital
- Overview of IRS requirements applicable to S corporation ESOPs
- Overview of bank regulatory requirements applicable to ESOPs
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
This session is a cost-effective way to learn more about ESOPs to help you determine if one could be helpful to your bank, or how you can get more out of the ESOP you currently have. You may train as many individuals as you like for one set price. There will be no travel costs, time lost from work and no one will be required to leave the institution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is directed to CEOs, Presidents, CFOs, Human Resources Directors and members of the Board of Directors.
Krieg DeVault LLP
Patrick J. Kennedy, Jr.
Kennedy Sutherland LLP